7 lip 2011

Hanging around

Hai again!
Being free is so awsome, no pressure with commissions gives me a really nice kick with my personal work. Funny thing that after quickly doing one commissions on FA and a gift pic for a very cool artist I said to myself "Bah! Let's do a days break from drawing" ... so I did... till 22:00 that day. I sat down and started sketching and came up with this pic for a very talented artist which kinda inspires me to go forward with my own stuff.

Step 1.
Thinking of the pose and sketching it out. (First time tried sketching something on a darker background for better visualization)


Step 2.
Doing the flat colors.


Step 3.
The final picture with details.


So yep experimented a little :) and did the picture without a black lineart. Hope you like the end result.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz