9 mar 2011

What do I use?

On my stream people often ask me what tablet do I use? When I started drawing/coloring on the PC I had a Pentagram Titan pen tablet which was ok yet it didn't have enough pressure sensitivity and didn't work with the programs as I wanted  to... so in october 2010 I bought a new one.






I bought the Wacom Intuos 4 L pen tablet and from that day my adventure with drawing just begun. I had all that I need great pressure sensitivity acurate DPI and with the new technology used in this model you can do wonders in preaty much most graphic programs there are allowing you to draw smooth lines. So after purchasing this tablet and buying additionaly Paint Tool Sai and Corel Painter 11, I started trully to develop my style.

What do you get buying this tablet?
  • Intuos4 large pen tablet
  • Intuos4 Grip Pen
  • Intuos4 Mouse
  • Pen stand
  • Ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three hard felt nibs)
  • Nib extractor
  • 2.5m USB cable
  • Quick Start GuideInstallation CD (includes tablet driver software and electronic user manual)
+ when you register your tablet at the Wacom webpage you get for free Autodesk Sketchbook Pro or Photoshop Elements.


The only thing that bothers me with this tablet are the tips, they rub out very fast I did a couple of full colored pictures and already rubbed one tip so much I couldn't use it anymore. Good you can buy spares but still it's a extra cost. Besides that the tablet does magic!

I have to warn you all it's a top shelf tablet and what comes with that its price! If you don't have funds you can always try and search for a second hand tablet or buy the Intuos 3 which is also great.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz