3 kwi 2011

Go with the flow... Finished

Hello!

I present you my current project which is a lineless painting like picture, which absorbed about 4-5 days of streaming but finaly it's done! I'm really happy how this picture turned out! I treat is as a huge milestone! as this is to what I manage to progress during ONE YEAR of drawing! Yay for me :D!

The picture represents Bocian and Ekorren offering his last acorn, like a true friend which will help you whenever he can overcome his own needs. So this picture has two meanings, 1 it's my milestone and 2 a small gift for my friend!

Here I present two versions of it, a white background one to see the character details.
Also see the sketch version: http://bocianart.blogspot.com/2011/03/go-with-flow.html




And a fully finished one :)!




Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz